- Unlike other conventional products with integral construction, FREE THE TONE’s Forvis Light Pedalboard has a separate structure that can be divided into the case and internal board. Multiple boards can be used in a single case by simply changing the boards. (Only the boards supplied by FREE THE TONE are applicable.)
- Effects units are secured to the internal plastic board which has a honeycomb structure providing high-strength but lightweight (30％ of FRP) characteristics. This same material is also used as structural members in cars or airplanes.
- The board is very thin (10 mm, 0.39") and you can operate effectors easily during performance without having to raise your foot high.
- Board edges are protected with aluminum frames. This also makes a structure that causes less damage and pinching of cables.
- Handles are attached on the edge of the board to maximize its effective area.
NOTE : To fix your effects units to the board, use the velcro tape supplied with the board or highly adhesive tapes.
About Assembling : When you purchase a board (FP5538/FP6043/FP7045), attach the supplied handles before use.