|AUDIO ROUTING CONTROLLER
Audio Routing System ARC-4 Firmware Ver.1.11 Download
AUDIO ROUTING CONTROLLER / ARC-4 Manual
Supplementary Notes to ARC-4 Firmware Version 1.11
ARC-4 Firmware Update Procedure Manual
Now each bank and preset can be named. A Setlist mode has been added to allow you to combine banks with setlists at will. Also added are support for a MIDI clock and a Bank Select function. You can easily synchronize operation with external sequencer software. Further, the ARC-4 comes with many hands-on features such as Stereo Loop, Boost, Phase Invert, etc. for concerts or recording.
Experience the advanced quality of our ARC series’ flagship model ARC-4!
Passion for Tone Quality
- Number of MIDI program change number parallel sends: 16
- Number of MIDI control change number parallel sends: 8
- Sending/Receiving of MIDI clock is supported (Receiving supported as MIDI THRU)
- The distance between the footswitches is 80 mm to ensure adequate space for easy operation by foot. Footswitches in the first and second rows are in a staggered layout on the panel to make it compact and easy-to-use.
- Two dedicated displays are provided for presets and configuration. Operability is drastically improved by reducing the levels of Edit menus as much as possible. This greatly reduces the amount of time spent editing.
- The LED for each footswitch is covered by a lens to prevent sweat or other moisture from entering directly into the internal circuits. Also, a felt sheet is attached to the back of the display unit for further protection.
- High-strength molded plastic phone jacks are used to ensure safe and long term use.
- HTS Circuit implemented
- Phase Invert function implemented
- The output level of OUT-A and OUT-B can be set individually by the boost function.
- Shipped with a universal AC adapter that can accept voltages from 100 to 240 VAC.
- Operation buttons can be protected with the Lock function to prevent misoperations on the panel during performance.